Food Pantry will be open to serve the second Wednesday* of each month from 10 am-Noon
Current Food Pantry Needs:
• Peanut butter • Instant potatoes • Canned meat • Dried beans
• Canned fruit • Canned vegetables • Cornmeal/flour/sugar
• Breakfast food • Spaghetti pasta • Spaghetti sauce
• Mac and cheese • Coffee • Rice
The Food Pantry exists to bear witness to the Lord through serving the food needs of the greater Raymond community on a monthly basis. If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please contact the church office to learn more information. Below is a chart that outlines the Eligibility Guidelines to receive assistance.
* Schedule may change without notice. Please call 601.857.5501 to confirm day and time before arriving.